Vs > Lake Placid, Ny
Te Aroha vs Lake Placid, Ny Climate & Distance Between
Te Aroha vs Shannon, Ireland
Te Aroha vs Ak-Bajtal, Uzbekistan
Te Aroha vs Torino/ Caselle, Italy
Te Aroha vs Faya, Chad
Lake Placid, Ny vs Trinkot, Afghanistan
Lake Placid, Ny vs Las Palmas De Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
Lake Placid, Ny vs Recife, Brazil
Lake Placid, Ny vs Multan, Pakistan
Joensuu vs Skikda
San Jose vs Hiroshima
Eskridge, Ks vs Civitavecchia
Reykjavík vs Ndola
- The distance between Te Aroha, New Zealand and Lake Placid, Ny, Usa is approximately 14,288 km or 8,879 mi.
- To reach Te Aroha in this distance one would set out from Lake Placid, Ny bearing 251.8° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Te Aroha bearing 239.1° or WSW .
- Te Aroha has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Lake Placid, Ny has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Te Aroha is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Lake Placid, Ny is in or near the boreal wet forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 10 °C (18°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 17.1 °C (30.8°F) less in Te Aroha. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 541.4 mm (21.3 in) more which is equivalent to 541.4 l/m² (13.29 US gal/ft²) or 5,414,000 l/ha (578,793 US gal/ac) more. About 1 5/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 6.1° higher in Te Aroha than in Lake Placid, Ny.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Te Aroha relative to Lake Placid, Ny. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lake Placid, Ny vs Te Aroha
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -5 (-9)
|| -8 (-15)
|| -6 (-11)
|| 0 (-1)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Te Aroha vs Ulgii, Mongolia
Te Aroha vs Guaramiranga, Brazil
Te Aroha vs Caxias, Brazil
Te Aroha vs Turgay, Kazakhstan
Lake Placid, Ny vs Tsu, Japan
Lake Placid, Ny vs Hays, Ks, Usa
Lake Placid, Ny vs Majuro, Marshall Islands
Lake Placid, Ny vs Palermo, Sicily, Italy
Caen vs Turkmenbashy
Mobile, Alabama vs El Oued ( Guemmar )
Sassari, Sardinia vs Kangnung
Victoria (airport), Bc vs Bismarck, North Dakota
Te Aroha vs Lake Placid, Ny Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Aroha
Climate Guides for Locations near Lake Placid, Ny
- Chazy, Ny, Usa - 111.5 kms (69.3 miles) NE
- Enosburg Falls, Vt, Usa - 116.2 kms (72.2 miles) NE
- Burlington, Vt, Usa - 69.2 kms (43 miles) ENE
- Cornwall, Vt, Usa - 84.1 kms (52.3 miles) ESE
- Chelsea, Vt, Usa - 126.5 kms (78.6 miles) ESE